A person who shall violate any of the provisions of these rules as determined by the Superintendent of Schools or Board of Education, for good cause, shall be subject to the following penalties and procedures:
- If a licensee or invitee, his/her authorization to remain upon the grounds or other property shall be withdrawn and s/he shall be directed to leave the premises. In the event of failure to do so, s/he shall be subject to ejection.
- If trespasser or visitor without specific license or invitation, s/he shall be subject to ejection and/or arrest.
- If s/he is a student, s/he shall be subject to disciplinary action as the facts of the case may warrant, as prescribed by §3214 of the Education Law and the Student Code of Conduct.
- If a faculty member, s/he shall be subject to disciplinary action as prescribed by and in accordance with procedures of the Education Law and the collectively negotiated agreement.
- If a staff member in the classified service of the civil service, described in §75 of the Civil Service Law, s/he shall be guilty of misconduct and subject to the penalties and procedures prescribed in said section and be subject to ejection.
- If a staff member other than one described above, s/he shall be subject to discipline in accordance with law and any applicable collectively negotiated agreement.