New Student Registration
Is your child about to start kindergarten or prekindergarten?
Registration Office Hours
Monday – Friday
8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
A parent/guardian must be present.
You will need:
- Registration Forms: Call to request registration forms (see contacts below)
- Proof of Age: Birth certificate original (will be copied) or passport/visa
- Immunization Records: All students require these records
- Proof of Residency in District: One (1) proof of residency is required
- Proof of Custody: For students not living with natural parent(s) or legal guardian
- Transfer Students: Most recent report card
- Request for Records Form: Signed
- Special Service Students (only): IEP Records
All forms are available by contacting:
Grades 6 – 12
S.S. Seward Guidance Office
845-651-3095, ext. 30120
Golden Hill Elementary Office
845-651-3095, ext. 20050