MySchoolBucks is an online service where you can see what your student has been selecting in the school cafeteria.
MySchoolBucks is also a quick and easy way to add money to your student’s meal account using a credit card, debit card or electronic check. The service allows you to view recent purchases, check balances, and set-up low balance alerts.
You can view your student’s transactions if you use MySchoolBucks payment system, are enrolled in the free and reduced meals program, or if your student pays cash for meals and snacks.
Register for a free account to access all of these services.
- Convenience: Available 24/7 on the web or with the Mobile App for your iPhone, Android or Windows phone.
- Efficiency: Make payments for all your students, even if they attend different schools within the district. Eliminate the need for your students to take money to school.
- Control: Set low balance alerts, view account activity, recurring/automatic payments and more.
- Flexibility: Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks.
- Security: MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI and CISP.
Enrollment is easy
- Go to www.MySchoolBucks.com and register for a free account
- You will receive a confirmation email with a link to activate your account.
- Add your students using their school name and student ID.
- Make a payment to your students’ accounts with your credit/debit card or electronic check. All balances from prior service have been rolled over to www.MySchoolBucks.com.
If you have any questions, contact MySchoolBucks directly:
- Visit www.MySchoolBucks.com.com