Goals of the Florida Union Free School District Board of Education for 2022-22
Goal 1: Governance Capacity
- The Board will continue to develop collectively as well as individual board member understanding for quality school governance.
Goal 2: Student Achievement
- Develop the 2022-2026 FUFSD School Comprehensive Education Plan (SCEP) to maintain a focus on the continuous improvement of student achievement by: (1) developing the infrastructure to support each SCEP goal and (2) ensuring all FUFSD faculty and staff understand the long-term vision of the District as well as their role in the attainment of FUFSD SCEP goals.
- Develop a plan to utilize the federal/state funds to support both individual student growth and the social emotional needs of students.
- Create a K-12 committee to explore, review, and create practices and policies as it pertains to diversity, equity, and inclusivity.
Goal 3: Finance & Operations
- Closely monitor and administer the 2021-22 budget and Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act federal stimulus grant initiatives, ensuring fiscal responsibility and compliance with the spirit of the grant funds and student achievement goals listed above.
Goal 4: Community Wellness
- The Board of Education will monitor and support efforts to maintain or improve the emotional well-being of all school community members – students, staff, parents, administrators.
Adopted: October 21, 2021