Goals of the Florida Union Free School District Board of Education for 2019-20:
- Provide engaging teaching and learning experiences for all students.
- Develop maps of relevant and rigorous curriculum for all content areas.
- Utilize data to review progress and establish measurable goals.
- Provide high quality professional development activities.
- Review special education programs.
- Strengthen communication with the community through strategic planning and district publications.
- Enhance social and emotional wellness through district-wide approach.
- Provide a safe environment with current policies, plans and practices.
Adopted: December 19, 2019