New York state has a new scholarship to cover childcare and help working parents go to their workplace. It is part of the CARES funding and provides 100 percent of the cost for childcare.
These scholarships, if approved, cover the period from the date the application is submitted through Jan. 10, 2021. Apply here before the funding runs out.
- One parent:
- is an essential worker as per Executive Order or work for a school (teacher, bus driver, receptionist, etc.)
- works outside the home (full- or part-time)
- works at least 20 hours a week
2. You meet the income requirements below.
3. Other parent/step-parent/guardian in the household is not available to care for the child.
Family Size/Maximum Gross Household Income Eligibility
2 – $51,270
3 – $65,160
4 – $78,600
5 – $92,040
6 – $105,480
For more information about childcare tuition scholarships, go to www.HealthyKidsPrograms.com.