Cornell Cooperative Extension of Orange and Sullivan County Hosting: Discipline is not a Dirty Word
January 11, 18, 25 and February 1, 8, 15, 2024
$40 per family of 2
$0 solidarity Price (for those that cannot pay at this time)
You can also make a donation to sponsor additional participants
This 6-week virtual parenting workshop will focus on supporting parents and
caregivers to create nurturing environments in their homes with the help of positive
What you will learn:
- Different parenting styles and which one style works best for you and your child
- Why do children behave the way they do?
- Effective communication and conflict resolution
- How to set realistic limits
- How to support social and emotional development in your child
Register using this QR Code:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email
containing information about joining the meeting.