Research has consistently shown that home-school communications and family engagement are among the strongest predictors of student academic success.
Parent/Teacher conferences play an important role in keeping the lines of communication open and in strengthening the home-school connection.
Available conference dates
- Wednesday, Oct. 16 — 6-8 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 24 — 6-8 p.m.
- Friday, Oct. 25 — 11:25 a.m. – 2:15 p.m.
How to sign-up
- Go to the Sign Up Genius Quick Link on district website and click on school’s Sign Up Genius Link
- Each date is divided in three alphabetical groups, by the initial of the teacher’s last name.
- Select the teacher/date/time and click the corresponding sign-up box.
- Make sure to click on the “Submit and sign-up” button at the end of the process.
- As a member with an account
- Without an account
- Without an account & create an account
You can create an account to login and edit items or make a change. If you have already created an account, you can log in as a member. You will get a reminder email two days prior to your appointment.